Tuesday, March 31, 2015

We're having a baby

When you have some big news to deliver, sometimes a phone call will not do it justice. Especially when you live on the other side of the world.

Instead, why not mail a special package to your loved ones and ask them to skype while they open it? That way, you can capture their reactions to the surprise on video and celebrate with everyone at the same time.

Miranda and I did just that and this is what happened...




Yes, it's official. Our lovely home in Abu Dhabi will be gaining another. He or she is expected in late August and we could not be more excited.

I am humbled to become a father and just overjoyed that this special lady, who decided to take a huge leap and move with me to the UAE over two years ago, is about to become the mother of my child.

It's always fun to look back. I still remember the day she arrived at the airport and I knew then that my life would never be the same again. I even wrote about it.

Now a baby is on the horizon. And we could not be happier.

Love is definitely blossoming in the desert.







No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? The floor is yours...
Leave your comments here.